We are happy finally to announce our collaboration with BaTCC and WorldSimSeries E-BaTCC Sim Racing Series! While we are still forced to sit in our home and garages, no-one can stop us from sim racing together with World Sim Series and winning this amazing Grand prize – „Arrive and Drive”, fully paid racing weekend in a BMW E90 325 CUP car in BaTCC series Round 3 at „auto24ring” race track, taking place on August 13th to 15th 2020.
The series are split into two stages:
1) Pre-Qualification session:
- In the Pre-Qualifying event the driver must set 3 consecutive lap times that will be recorded as its final result.
- Drivers can use Porsche GT4 Clubsport and Seat Leon Dream 2 Drive cars.
- 1 hour of Pre-Q session costs 5 eur.
- The Pre Qualifying event will determine the TOP 100 drivers that will be eligible to compete for the Grand Prize in 5 consecutive events.
2) Race sessions:
- Round 1, DeWALT Grand Prix(High speed ring), 10.05.2020
- Round 2, Nemuno Ziedas Grand Prix, 24.05.2020
- Round 3, Parnu Summer Race, 07.06.2020
- Round 4, Botniaring Grand Prix, 21.06.2020
- Round 5, Grand Finals Riga (combined track), 05.07.2020
- 60 minute race with Porsche GT4 Clubsport and SEAT Cup Racer cars will fight in the same class;
- The entry fee for every race event is 10 EUR;
- Races will be promoted on social media and broadcasted Live in the main Baltic media channels.
The prize includes:
- Rent of a race ready BMW E90 325 CUP car for the BMW 325 CUP sprint event;
- Entry and Season fee of the series and the event;
- New set of tires;
- A mechanic and race engineer for the weekend;
- Paid tests before the event.;
- Basic insurance in case of an accident(up to 2000 EUR damage).
Check for more info in event regulations.